On Friday, August 1 beginning at 9:00 AM and lasting until midnight, the following streets will be closed for the “Cleats and Beats” celebration associated with the ICC soccer event taking place at Michigan Stadium:
- South Main Street from William Street to Huron Street
- East and West Liberty Street from South Ashley Street to South Fourth Avenue
- East and West Washington Street from South Ashley Street to the alley west of the Fourth & Washington parking structure, leaving the structure fully accessible
On Saturday, August 2 beginning at 1:00 PM the following streets will be closed for the ICC soccer game taking place at Michigan Stadium:
- South Main Street between Pauline Boulevard and East Stadium Boulevard. (Southbound South Main Street will close at 3:00 PM, while northbound South Main Street will close at 1:00 PM.)
- East Keech Avenue between South Main Street and Greene Street.
- The westbound right-turn lane of East Stadium Boulevard (onto South Main Street) just south of Michigan Stadium.
Saturday street closures will be in effect until the end of the soccer game (approximately 6:00 PM). In addition, U-M parking lots in the vicinity of Michigan Stadium will close for event parking as on a typical football game day. For more information on the street closures and traffic impacts associated with the soccer game, please visit http://www.a2gov.org/news/Pages/2014-Main-Street-Closures-for-Aug.-2-ICC-Soccer-and-U-M-Home-Football-Games.aspx