Beginning at 6:00 AM on Friday,
and lasting until 2:00 AM on Saturday, July 30, the following streets will be closed for the street festival celebration associated with the ICC soccer event taking place at Michigan Stadium:
- South Main Street from William Street to Huron Street
- East and West Liberty Street from South Ashley Street to South Fourth Avenue
- East and West Washington Street from South Ashley Street to the alley west of the Fourth & Washington parking structure, leaving the structure fully accessible
beginning at 1:00 PM the following streets will be closed for the ICC soccer game taking place at Michigan Stadium:
- South Main Street between Pauline Boulevard and East Stadium Boulevard. (Southbound South Main Street will close at 3:00 PM, while northbound South Main Street will close at 1:00 PM.)
- East Keech Avenue between South Main Street and Greene Street.
- The westbound right-turn lane of East Stadium Boulevard (onto South Main Street) just south of Michigan Stadium.
Saturday street closures will be in effect until the end of the soccer game. In addition, U-M parking lots in the vicinity of Michigan Stadium will close for event parking as on a typical football game day. For more information on the street closures and traffic impacts associated with the soccer game, please visit http://www.a2gov.org/